Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Liebster Award!

About two weeks ago I was given the Liebster Award by blogger, Addicted To OPI-Yum. These are always fun to do, so I finally took the time to answer all of the questions.

 


11 Facts About Me:

1. My middle name is Lynn.
2. I'm going to be 22 years old on September 7th. 
3. My first nail polish after being bitten with the nail polish bug in 2010 was China Glaze Naked.
4. My favorite television show is Supernatural. It's so much different than any other show I've seen. Lately, I've been watching reruns of the older seasons practically every day!
5. Orchids are my favorite flowers, along with cherry blossoms.
6. Currently I'm reading the book, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
7. The last movie I saw in theaters was The Amazing Spider-Man.
8. I love chocolate covered honeycomb. 
9. My favorite sport is hockey and my team is, The Los Angeles Kings.
10. I've been fortunate to never have broken a bone.
11. The polish color that I have the least of is red.

Questions:

1. When and why did you start blogging? It was late 2011, November, I think. I had been visiting other nail polish blogs for a while before that and they helped fuel my interest. They got me hooked and eventually I decided I wanted/needed a way to share my passion with other people who felt the same way, so I created my blog. It's been a fun experience so far.

2. How many bottles of nail polish do you own? My stash is fairly "small" at around 200 something bottles.

3. What color do you have the most of in your collection? Blue!

4. What is your first memory of nail polish? During my middle school and high year school years, my younger sister and me would go to the 99 Cent Store and we would buy nail polish, especially Revlon. It's where I got a lot of my oldie Street Wear's from!

5. What do your friends/family think of your hobby? My family sort of knows about it, but I don't really talk about it and they don't ask me about it. I'm okay with that! I like having this all to myself and plus, I don't think they would really understand.

6. What are your hobbies other than blogging? I LOVE to write and read. I also really love to draw. I've always liked drawing but my art classes that I took in middle school got me super interested.

7. What's your favorite nail polish color? Hm, that's hard. There's so many amazing poilshes, but Color Club Wild at Heart is one of them. It's the first one that I really fell hard for.

8. What would be your dream nail polish? That's hard too! I'm in love with blue starry night sky polishes, so maybe a cosmic looking one.

9. What is something you love, but everyone else hates? I really don't know, but maybe Chocolate Covered Edamame Beans from Trader Joes. I'm the only person in my family that likes them. They may sound weird, but they're really good!

10. What trends do you love? To be honest, I don't really pay attention to the trends going around.

11. What trends do you hate? Same answer as #10.

Honestly, I don't know who to tag and don't feel much like doing it. So, I'm going to cheat and give this to anyone who wants to do it. Knock yourself out! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Fun read! Ooh you're birthday is soon! Yay for September babies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late 22nd birthday. I hope it was happy.

    I am glad you had fun answering the questions, I had fun learning more about you.

    We have similar taste, my collection is red poor and blue rich. I seem to want every different blue out there.

    I also love art, I love to paint watercolors. I need to get back to doing that. Soon I say! I have to paint my house first. Good thing I love painting.

    I don't blame you for not tagging anyone, I kind of hated to do it because some people don't like it I think. I am glad you didn't mind.

    lovenailpolish



    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)