Saturday, August 31, 2013

July/August Haul!

I wanted to post this haul, along with another one that I'll be posting later, weeks ago but I have been slacking! Since I am behind, some of this haul is from August, but most of it is from July.


Big Lots:

 
Loreal Fancy Me, Maybelline Color Show Gold's Night Out, and Maybelline Color Show Lavender Sparks.



Blog sale:

  Candeo Colors Melonball, Candy Lacquer Sugar Flowers, F4 Polish Summer Melon, and Sally Hansen Twinkle Twinkle.



Happy Hands Nail Polish:

Am I Not Yours, Feliz Navidad, Flowers On The Highway, Item Nine, Lady Goodman, Metal Heart and Sandcastles In The Sand.


I Love Nail Polish:

11:59, Her Highness, and Party Of Four.


Llarowe:

  Cadillacquer Cute Poison and Scofflaw Nail Varnish Electric Salamander.


Naild'it Unique:

  Summer Melon. 


Ross:

 OPI I Think In Pink and OPI You Glitter Be Good To Me.



 Sally Beauty:

 Orly Peaceful Opposition and Orly High On Hope.

Target:

 Sinful Colors 24/7, Sinful Colors Endless Blue, Sinful Colors Innocent, Sinful Colors Thimbleberry, Sally Hansen Man-go Team!, Sally Hansen In Record Lime, and Sally Hansen Big Money (oops forgot to take a picture of it!).


Smitten Polish:

 Klaatu Barada Nikto and Radiantly Royal. 


Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish:

Barbie's Dream House, Lisa Frank Is Da Bomb, Pool Toys, Sugar Coated, and Watermelon Sorbet. 


Windestine:

 
Hydrangeas, Jeweled Sand, and Snow  Prince.



As you can tell, I bought a lot of indies and obviously spent a butt load of money. At one point I even wrote down all of my purchases and totaled it up. Not exactly a good idea for me, because I felt some guilt but it didn't last very long! Still, I'm going to try to be better about my purchases. I'll see how that works out!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe this is such a great haul! Love all the indies in there... looking forward to seeing them on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great haul! I would be scared to see the total amount spend lol. Everything looks great though! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)