Sunday, September 1, 2013

Scofflaw Nail Varnish Electric Salamander

A few days ago when I was taking pictures for my haul posts, I was really ashamed about my amount of untrieds. I'm not going to even count them, but it's bad. That being said, I'm going to try to be better about wearing my polishes when I actually buy them. Today I have an indie that I bought on Llarowe a few weeks back and am now just trying it out. Here is Scofflaw Nail Varnish Electric Salamander!


Electric Salamander is apart of the Summer 2013 collection by Scofflaw Nail Varnish. The description from Etsy describes it as a "pale shimmer-packed green base gray base with glitters in lavender, light and dark green, and bright electric neon blue. The aforementioned shimmer in the base is made up of blue, purple, and pink sparkles." I really like this polish! The combination of glitters work really well together. I just love the pop of the blue hexes. The shimmer itself is gorgeous. I didn't even know it had any until I was looking at my bottle. As for the formula, no complaints here! It was easy to work with and it applied beautifully. I had no problems getting any of the glitter out. I ended up using three coats, plus a coat of top coat.



I'm really happy with my first experience wearing a Scofflaw polish! I have two other gorgeous ones in my collection that I can't wait to try out. Scofflaw Nail Varnish is sold here and here.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! I've always wanted to try her brand. Glad to hear that it was a great formula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty on you, Melissa! I love the blue glitters in a milky base combo! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I really like how those blue glitters pop! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)