Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Las Vegas Haul!

First off, happy birthday to my mom! Here is the second haul I had originally wanted to post a few weeks back after my Las Vegas vacation. I already knew that when I went to Vegas, I wanted to hit up the ABC Store and the beauty supply store. I was prepared to bring home some polish, but the rest I got mainly on a whim. Anyway, I came home with 23 new beauties and here they are!


 ABC Store:

Island Girl polishes: Diamond Head Breeze, Honolulu Orchid, and Island Color.


Beauty supply store:

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, China Glaze Sea Spray, Dare To Wear Ready For My Close-Up , Morgan Taylor Let Them Eat Cake, Morgan Taylor Make A Statement, and Morgan Taylor Under The Stars.


  
Nabi Multi Jumbo Glitter, Sation Most Hue-nique, OPI Liquid Sand Get Your Number, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and OPI Pirouette My Whistle. 


Marshall's:

Sation Just Lilac That, Sation Plenty of Frogs, and SpaRitual Deep Shimmer.


ULTA:

China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, China Glaze Orange You Hot?, Essence Chic Reloaded, Essence Hello Marshmallow, Essence Oh My Glitter, and ULTA Blues Cruise. 


As you can see, I have a lot of new polishes that I need to start wearing ASAP. I'm probably most excited to try out the Essence's, since they are my first and hopefully not my last. Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)