Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Windestine Peacekeeper Swatch & Review!

I sound like a broken record when it comes to my lack of posting on here. Again, I got caught up in my summer plans. Last week I was on another vacation but this time in Palm Springs. After that, I sort of just got lazy. Anyway, I am back today with the last polish that I was sent to review from the Windestine Little Women collection. It happens to be my favorite of the three, so without further ado, here is Peacekeeper!


I love, love Peacekeeper! It is so pretty! It is a light gray crelly base with olive green, pale pink, and lavender glitter. The polish actually has a slight greenish, minty appearance. I love the delicate, whimsical feel of it. The glitters work perfectly together. Peacekeeper happens to be inspired by Meg of Little Women who is known for keeping peace amongst the family. As with the other two polishes I reviewed, I layered Peacekeeper. I used two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, which I really like, and two coats of Peacekeeper. It had enough glitter dispersal on the first coat but I wanted it to be more opaque. It was a little thick but I didn't have trouble applying it. I used one coat of my Orly top coat to make it smooth.



Before I was asked to review these polishes, Peacekeeper was actually the one I wanted the most. I'm so glad it didn't disappoint! It's beautiful and I totally recommend it.. So that wraps it up for the Little Women review! I really do love this collection. If you want to purchase the beauties I've showed you or any other Windestine polishes, you can find them here. The shop happens to be on a vacation right now, but it will be opening back up on the 28th!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the slight minty-ness to the base... a very lovely and delicate glitter! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I really like the glitter in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mani! It's a pretty glitter mix. I think I'd like it more if the base were slightly more jelly.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)