Monday, November 3, 2014

Darling Diva Ringer

Today I have a stunning polish that I've had for a while but only just used for the first time the other day. It's Darling Diva Ringer, a red to green shifting shimmer in a purple jelly base. It was created as a dupe for the very hard to find Clarins 230. It's described as "unicorn pee" since it's so magical looking. I couldn't agree more. Here it is!


I layered one coat of Ringer over two coats of Sinful Colors Endless Blue which is a gorgeous cobalt blue creme. The combination is truly amazing! Ringer is stunning and breathtaking in every light. I can't stop staring. Formula wise I had no problems whatsoever.

I had such a hard time photographing just how gorgeous this combo is in person. None of the green shimmer wanted to show up. All of my pictures were taken on my iPod Touch 5 since my usual camera freaked out and could not get a decent photo of Ringer. These pictures don't do it any justice. Ringer is definitely one of those polishes you have to see for yourself to understand its beauty.



Ringer is a must have, especially for those of you that are looking for a polish similar to Clarins 230. For me it definitely fills that lemming. Ringer is in the Last Call section on Darling Diva's website so I wouldn't hesitate if you have it on your wish list. Run, don't walk, and grab yourself a bottle!

 http://www.darlingdivapolish.bigcartel.com/product/ringer-nail-polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)