Saturday, October 25, 2014

Noodles Nail Polish Pick Your Poison

Hello! So obviously I'm not going to be able to wear every single Halloween polish that I own but so far I've managed to wear a handful of really gorgeous ones. The one I have today is no exception. It's Pick Your Poison from the indie brand Noodles Nail Polish. The only other polish I have from them is Sleepy Hollow which I actually bought last Halloween but still haven't worn yet.


I had to have Pick Your Poison the minute I saw a swatch of it. It's a glitter bomb that has black squares and hexes along with gorgeous holo skull and crossbones, squares, and hexes. I could stare at the holo glitter in this all day! I love sparkle and Pick Your Poison has tons of it! As for the skull glitters, it's not my most favorite shape when it comes to glitter but I have a few polishes with them that I've made an exception for because they were just too pretty to pass up. Pick Your Poison is one of those! Granted, I only got about two of the skulls out on my nail but regardless of that, I don't mind them in this polish. The fact that they're holo makes me like them even more.

Pick Your Poision was such a dream to work with! I layered one coat of it over three coats of LynBDesigns White Fang. There was no shortage of glitter and I didn't have to fish either. I did leave my bottle upside down before applying but that was mostly for the skull glitters. Speaking of which, some of them were trapped against the sides of the bottle so I did have to use a tooth pick to break them up but no big deal there. I was very happy that Pick Your Poison also dried pretty fast. I used one coat of Rica Glossy Glam for a smooth finish.



Here's a bottle shot I took of all of the gorgeous glitter. Pretty huh?


I'm quite in love with Pick Your Poison! It's definitely a new favorite of mine. What's not to love? It's a gorgeous sparkly holo glitter bomb. There's only 3 bottles left in the Noodles Nail Polish shop. I'm not sure if it's going to be restocked so you better act fast if you want it!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! I wanted this one when I first saw it but I just really dislike the skull glitters with a passion :( I have some other stuff from her that I love, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was like that too at first with skull glitters. I just couldn't get into them. Now, while they're still not my absolute favorite I'm okay with them but it really depends on the polish. The only ones I have with them other than Pick Your Poison are Candied Apple Polish Toxic Princes Dreams and a few from my favorite brand Candy Lacquer.

      Delete
    2. Haha, Kirby I dislike them too! Is it bad I still made this? LOL. I think they look like little babies ;) I think I may, in the future, make this minus the skulls as a permanent polish. It would be great over lots of colors!

      Delete
  2. I really love how sparkly this glitter is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's one of the reasons I love it so much.

      Delete
  3. lovely swatches, I love glittery polishes very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, this is a great swatch! I'm glad I was surfing around the net and came upon this review and swatch :) So glad you like it! It means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you like it! And you're welcome. :)

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)