Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MDJ Creations Leg Warmers

Today I am introducing a new brand to my blog called MDJ Creations. I have acquired a decent amount of their polishes over the past few months and even though this is my first time wearing one, the brand has become one of my favorites! Melissa, the creator behind the brand has a talent for creating gorgeous polishes and on top of that, she's incredibly sweet! About a week ago I wanted to take a small break from Halloween themed polishes and that's where the MDJ Creations fall appropriate glitter Leg Warmers came in.


As described on the MDJ Creations Etsy shop, Leg Warmers "is a mega holographic glittery top coat featuring Red holo dots that shift to magenta, orange & red, plus holographic silver, copper, gold, caramel & turquoise hexes & slices & micro glitter in a clear base." In other words, it's completely gorgeous and so stunning! Holo glitter will forever be my favorite kind of glitter and this one is chock full of them! It's hard not to stare at all of the beautiful glitter in the bottle.

For my base, I used two coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones, a very light, warm toned grey that in my opinion could almost pass of as a nude type shade. I kind of see a touch of beige in it. It was my first time using it and I absolutely loved it! I only used one coat of Leg Warmers and as you can see, it had great glitter coverage. I didn't have to dig or fish for any of the glitter either, which I was extremely happy with. I used one coat of Rica Glossy Glam for a smooth finish.




Here's a bottle shot I was able to capture. I edited it a bit to show off the holo but only slightly.


I'm so in love with Leg Warmers! Can you say gorgeous?! I could not stop staring at it. It really is a perfect glitter for fall and just about anytime for that matter. I especially loved how it looked over Skull and Glossbones. It was a striking but soft combination. 

I totally recommend MDJ Creations! Leg Warmers is just one of many gorgeous colors to check out. You won't be disappointed by this brand! Be sure to follow their Facebook and Instagram for updates! I myself can't wait to get more of their gorgeous colors on my nails.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right?! I didn't want to take it off!

      Delete
  2. I have never heard about that brand but it's a really nice looking glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she might have international shipping but I'm not totally sure. It's definitely a brand worth checking out.

      Delete
  3. Melissa, that happy glitter mix is so YOU! I love it over Skull and Glossbones, one of my favorite "off-whites" as I like to call em. Great looking combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely one of my new favorite glitter toppers now. I can see why you like Skull and Glossbones so much. It was such a dream to work with and it's a beautiful color.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)