Friday, October 31, 2014

Different Dimension Monster Mash

Happy Halloween! I decided to keep Candy Lacquer Pretty Little Werewolf on longer than I originally intended to. I didn't take it off until yesterday. I had another Halloween polish I wanted to wear before my mani today but because I ran out of time I wasn't able to get to it. Oh well! I'm happy to share the one I have for today. Last year I wore Different Dimension Have The Lambs Stopped Screaming? on Halloween and this year I'm wearing another polish from Different Dimension called Monster Mash which is from their 2014 collection.


Monster Mash is a super pretty orange, black, and grey glitter topper in a clear base with holographic shimmer. There are hexes, circles, triangles, and stars. I absolutely love it! It couldn't be more perfect for Halloween. I layered one coat of Monster Mash over 2 coats of Sinful Colors Cool Gray, which is by far the best gray creme in my collection. Monster Mash is so filled with glitter that there was no need for fishing or digging. I got more than enough glitter with each dip of the brush. I used two coats of Rica Glossy Glam, which I'm running low on. I definitely need to get a new bottle for myself.



I love Monster Mash! It's Halloween in a bottle. I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday! As for me, I'm not dressing up but I'll be spending the night with my niece while she trick or treats.

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)