Monday, September 23, 2013

Morgan Taylor All The Right Moves

My Orly Fowl Play mani had barely any chips, so I didn't want to take it off, but I was getting bored and wanted a new look. So, I grabbed my bottle of Morgan Taylor All The Right Moves and made the decision to layer it on top. Here is the result!


All The Right Moves is a dark purple jelly with dark purple, blue glitter. It's quite beautiful! The glitter definitely isn't lacking. I have a handful of Morgan Taylor polishes but this is the first one I've worn and I'm impressed with it. It was such a pain to photograph though, as purples can be at times. It isn't as blue as it looks in pictures. Application was easy, even though the polish was a bit thick because of the amount of glitter in it. I only had to use one layer over Fowl Play. It dried a bit bumpy and was lacking shine so top coat was a must. I used a coat of Gelous and one coat of my Orly top coat and it became smooth.



I'm happy I made an impulse decision to use All The Right Moves over Fowl Play. Now, I can't wait to wear my other Morgan Taylor polishes!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the combination! The blue and purples glitters look so pretty over Fowl Play! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic layering combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have one polish from Morgan Taylor it's "Under the Stars" I have to put this gorgeous purple glitter on my list :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)