Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pahlish Lady of Raynham Hall

Halloween is almost here and I still have a few themed polishes that I want to wear before it's over. Today I have one and it's Pahlish Lady of Raynham Hall, which happened to be the first Pahlish I ever purchased. I got it this year when it was originally released on September 13th, which was Friday the 13th. It was only available on that day but it's actually available again for a limited time. Anyway, here it is!


Lady Of Raynham Hall is a "dove grey jelly with metallic gold sparks and spectral aqua blue shimmer." It is soooo beautiful. I absolutely love the gold flakes and the blue shimmer. They really take this polish to the next level. I keep staring at my nails to look at them. I also love the shade of grey. It's ghostly and perfect for Halloween. Formula wise, I did have a little trouble with it but it wasn't horrible by any means. It was just a little streaky on the first coat but other than that, it was good. I applied a coat of top coat as usual, which really made the flakes and shimmer pop. Speaking of top coat, I didn't apply any until about ten hours later. That wasn't intentional, I just got busy. That whole time, I didn't have a single chip or fading of any kind, which really impressed me.




I'm so happy with Lady of Raynham Hall! It's such a beauty and I love that it's not only perfect for Halloween but anytime of the year. If you originally missed out on this polish and you want it, I wouldn't hesitate since it is limited edition.

Apparently Lady of Raynham Hall will only be available until the 31st! After writing this post, I guess it sold out but good news for those that want it, it's going to be restocked tomorrow at 7pm central. However, there's only going to be 25 bottles listed and after that, it's gone. So if you want it, make sure to act quick!

http://www.pahlish.bigcartel.com/product/friday-the-13th

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love the gold flakes in this! Is it typically easy to order from Pahlish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're quite pretty to look at. And yes from my experience, it's really easy to order from them. They have restocks on Friday at 7pm central and I've never had to stock the shop for anything I've wanted. There's usually always enough left but you might want to be quick with this one since there's only going to be a limited amount listed tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I looove grey crellys, and this is gorgeous! Wish I knew about this one before it sold out. Ah well, dollar short, a day late, you know the saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm sorry! But the good news is that they have their restocks on Friday at 7pm central and I saw on their Facebook that it's going to be listed, but there's only 25 bottles left. You should totally get it!

      Delete
  3. This polish is so pretty! I like the little flecks in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty gray on you! I love the shimmers in it... it adds a little something special to the gray. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)