Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pahlish Train Underwater

Lately, I can't stop buying from blog sales! When you see something you want, it's too tempting to resist. That was what happened when I came across a bottle of Pahlish Train Underwater, my top lemming from the brand.


Train Underwater is a navy blue jelly with turquoise hex, red, pink, purple, and gold micro glitter, and holographic teal micro-glitter. It's stunning, in the bottle and on my nails! It all works perfectly together. I am really, really loving it. On top of that, it was also really easy to apply. Despite being a jelly it had nice coverage on the first coat alone. It was opaque at two coats but I added a third just to be safe. It dried relatively smooth, but I still needed two coats of top coat to get it glassy smooth.




I'm so happy with Train Underwater! If you've never tried Pahlish before, I highly recommend getting this one on your first purchase! It's one of their classics that is popular for a reason.

You can find it here on their Big Cartel site.

5 comments:

  1. It's always awesome to finally get a polish from your wishlist. :) This is a beauty! I just love rich deep blues like this and the shimmers in there are mesmerizing. :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this one, but I have Lonesome Ocean (haven't tried it yet ... of course). This looks great on you, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freakin LOVE Pahlish! Gorgeous swatch!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is a beauty! I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, this looks really pretty and complex.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)