Sunday, March 2, 2014

Candy Lacquer Love-ly Lavender

Today I am back with a very pretty glitter from my favorite indie brand, Candy Lacquer. I was so beyond excited when I found a bottle in a blog sale a few weeks back. I was all over it! Here is Candy Lacquer Love-ly Lavender from last years Valentine's Day collection.


Love-ly Lavender is a beautiful mix of purple, periwinkle, silver, and holo glitters in a clear base. The glitters include squares, hexagons, bar glitters, and even cute hearts. There's also the prettiest blueish purple shimmer. I didn't have to dig for any of the glitters. I only managed to get one heart out but I didn't mind because of how much of the other glitter I was able to get on the nail. It had awesome coverage in just the one coat that I used. I layered it over Essence Oh My Glitter! Two coats of top coat made my nails completely smooth.



I'm so in love with Love-ly Lavender and I'm especially in love with how it looks over Oh My Glitter! It's now one of my favorite glitter combos I've ever done. I kept staring at my nails while wearing it. I'm sorry to say that Love-ly Lavender is no longer in stock over at Candy Lacquer. The collection was limited edition, so I'm pretty sure it's discontinued. On the bright side Candy Lacquer has so many other amazing glitters to choose from.

http://candylacquer.bigcartel.com/

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty! I'm sorry I missed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love those purple glitters. This screams spring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty glitter!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright blue glitters are really gorgeous on that lavender base, these are fairy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely glitter, I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)