Friday, November 25, 2011

OPI Tease-y Does It

When the OPI Burlesque collection came out, I really didn't think much about the non-glitter colors. I sort of passed them over but when I saw swatches of Tease-y Does It, the vampy polish of the collection, I wanted it and it was on my wishlist for a while. I could never seem to find it. But when I went to CosmoProf about two months ago they had some leftover Burlesque sets and there was only one Tease-y Does It left, so I knew I had to get it because if I didn't, I'd regret it. 

I'm so glad I didn't pass it up. It's a extremely gorgeous color and one of my favorites now. It was literally love at first swatch, even just by looking at it in the bottle too, which by the way gives you the impression that it might be a duochrome but it doesn't show up on the nail. It's not that big of a deal, it's still a gorgeous color without it. It's a darkened brown, plummy color with pinkish red shimmer. It was streaky on the first coat, but the second was better, even though you can tell from some pictures that there are some bald spots I could have easily fixed with another coat.
 
These pictures were taken on the third or fourth day of wear, so excuse the wear around my tips. I really need to get better at taking pictures sooner rather then later. I took so many pictures to try to capture the beauty of this polish.




Not the best quality shot, but I love how the red shimmer stands out in this one.


Here's the duochrome that is visible in the bottle, but doesn't show up on the nails.

If you ever run into a bottle of this, I'd recommend that you add it to your collection. It's a really sophisticated and beautiful color that I'm sure you'll love. If you can't find it, I've heard that Nubar Raspberry Truffle is a pretty close dupe for it. Maybe I'll get around to swatching the glitter polishes from the Burlesque collection. Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone, hope you had a great day! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)