1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
I don't have one. I use to read Teen Vogue and Seventeen, but I've never been crazy obsessed with fashion.
3. Who is your favorite YouTube guru?
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set to you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag!
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on your post.
4. Go to their blog and tell them you have tagged them.
5. You legitimately have to tag 11 people. No tag backs!
- I had surgery on my left ear when I was 14, due to a ruptured eardrum.
- I'm 5'0.
- I was a Girl Scout when I was younger.
- Even though I'm a dog person, I had a lot of cats growing up. There was Jewel, Dipstick and Wizzer named after the 101 Dalmatian puppies, Nala from The Lion King, and Flower, from Bambi I think. Non-Disney cats were Orange and Marble.
- I love cotton candy and have to get it whenever I go to a theme park or a fair.
- I'm a Virgo.
- I lived in Oregon for two years.
- I've had acrylic nails once in my life and will probably never get them again.
- I'm not a morning person at all.
- In school, I hated and still hate, math. I've never been good at it, so it's one of my weak subjects, but I flat out don't like it. Numbers and me don't mix.
- I've never had a cavity.
1. What hard to find nail polish did you eventually find? How?
OPI Absolutely Alice. I went to a small beauty store in my city for the first time last summer, not going for anything specific but I wanted OPI Simmer & Shimmer. I saw a bottle of blue polish in the Burlesque display but it looked different. I grabbed it and looked on the bottom label and lo and behold it said "Absolutely Alice." It was just one random bottle, so I didn't hesitate in buying it!
2. What nail polish color would you love to wear but can never pull off?
Hm, I'm not sure. I've never had a problem with any color, but maybe red. I'm sure I could pull it off, but it's my least favorite and for some reason, I just don't like the way it looks on me.
3. How did your nail polish
It started when my sister started going to cosmetology school. Early on when she needed equipment for the beginning of her classes, we went to Sally Beauty and I was really intrigued in and in awe over the nail polish selection. I ended up picking one color, China Glaze Naked, and the rest was history.
4.What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have a lot of fun memories, but it would have to be all of the times I've gone to Disneyland with my family. One time my mom, dad, sister, and me went to both parks over two days and that was a lot of fun, but the best experience is when we went for the 50th anniversary.
5. What song never fails to put a smile on your face?
Another hard one. A lot of songs make me happy, but I would say Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison or The Way You Do The Things You Do by The Temptations.
6.Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
7. Where would you have your all-expenses paid dream vacation?
Either England, or anywhere in Europe for that matter, or Walt Disney World.
8. If you won $100M in the lottery, what would you do with it?
That's so much money, that I'd have no idea what to do with it at first. I would give some away because I think that is too much money for one person, but ultimately, I would travel the world.
9. A cosmetic company wants you to be the face of their brand. Which company is it and why?
I really like Stila. It was one of the first brands I tried when I started shopping at Sephora. I love all of the products they offer. I also like Benefit, even though I haven't personally bought their products before.
10. Do you believe in Fate, faith or choice?
Probably choice. I don't think someone's life will turn out a certain way just because it's "fate" and already planned out. I think the choices someone makes will affect the end result.