Monday, July 9, 2012

China Glaze Electra Magenta

Lots of sunshine today means one thing: perfect time for a holo! I pulled out my bottle of China Glaze Electra Magenta, a warm toned pink from the Tronica collection. Ever since buying it, I wasn't sure I would like it on me, because I'm not totally crazy about pinks. I can now say that my doubts have been silenced!


I really, really like it. I wouldn't say that I'm head over in heels for it, but it's very pretty. Like all holos, I want to keep staring at my nails. The effect is beautiful. I skipped top coat so it wouldn't be dulled.

The formula, wow! It, along with the other Tronica's I've tried, has the best I've worked with. Two coats of smooth, buttery perfection is all it took and with a super speedy drying time, no annoying dents or smears. Clean up was a cinch too.



I'm really grateful to have Electra Magenta and my other Tronica polishes. They're gorgeous and apply like a dream. I can't ask for anything more!

3 comments:

  1. oooh a magenta holo! I love it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The pink looks good on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is going on my wish list :) beautiful color

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)