Friday, June 28, 2013

Want a real gold top coat for $4.50? Get to Sephora!

I had no plan on posting today, but I feel compelled to share this with you guys! Some of you might already know that the Sephora by OPI line is being discontinued and all of the polishes are currently on sale for $4.50. I went to the mall yesterday just to take part in it. I can't resist pretty polish or a good sale. I went again today, to a different Sephora and I found about 7 bottles of Sephora By OPI It's Real 18k Gold Top Coat. I just about died when an employee told me they were only $4.50!

YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, 4.50. For a polish that retails for $30. Call me crazy but I bought 3 bottles. My mom even bought her own after I told her it was real gold.

Seriously, go to Sephora if you can! Or lots of them. I can't promise that you'll find what I did, since each Sephora might have different stock, but it's worth the shot. Let me know what you end up finding!

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)