Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Windestine Crushed Rose In Spring

It's been far too long since I last painted my nails. Sometimes I go through phases where I either get burned out on it or I'm just too busy. Lately it's the latter because of work and my new puppy Carter, who is already getting so big! He was 4 pounds when I got him, he's now 10. I really missed painting my nails though, so today I have another indie for you. The last polish I posted was Windestine Senescence, and I'm now showing you Windestine Crushed Rose In Spring, from the 2013 Spring Collection.


Crushed Rose In Spring looks just like that, a crushed up rose in a bottle. The base is a light dusty green jelly and there are pink, yellow, and white matte glitters in various sizes. I love the inspiration behind it and I think it was perfectly executed. It was sheer on the first coat, which is expected with a jelly, but it was fine by the third. It would probably look great layered. It was a little bumpy after drying, but one coat of Gelous got rid of that. Please try to ignore the chip on my middle finger nail. I'm so annoyed with it. It happened hours after application, but I'm not blaming the polish. It was most likely due to my carelessness.


I'm so glad I got Crushed Rose In Spring! It's not only beautiful, but I love that the inspiration behind it isn't hard to see. It totally reminds me of a rose. Windestine polishes can be found on Etsy here. Right now there is a 30% off sale. You just have to use the code SPRING2013. I have my eye on a few!

And just because, here's some photos of Carter! The first was taken shortly after I got him and the rest during the last two days. As you can see, Dakota has finally warmed up to him! She loves playing with him now. Their interactions with each other are so cute.





Aren't puppies the cutest? Anyway, I'm trying my hardest to be back to posting regularly. I really missed it! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww your puppy is getting so big! <3
    This polish is really pretty! I love the combination of the glitters against the green base. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish! omg Carter and Dakota are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)