Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lumina Lacquer Nothing Compares 2 U

Just in time for Valentine's Day, I have a new glitter in my stash that I'm wearing. Lumina Lacquer Nothing Compares 2 U is from their Mixed Tape Collection and it is named after the song by Sinead O'Connor, which happens to be a favorite of mine. On top of that, it's super gorgeous!


Nothing Compares 2 U is a beautiful mix of holographic glitters in pink, both light and dark, and gold glitters. There's a mix of hearts and hexes and circles in various sizes. I can't describe how much I love this. The colors are absolutely perfect. It's without a doubt one of the prettiest glitters I own. I layered one coat, which as you can see, is more than enough, over two coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff. My coats were a tad thick, so it took a little longer to dry. Next time I'll be more careful when applying.





Here's Nothing Compares 2 U in the sunlight. I couldn't stop staring at my nails!


This post comes at a perfect time, as the collection is going to be restocked today at 2pm PST. I'm still deciding if I'm going to get anything but based on how much I love this one, I'm sure I will love whatever else I might get. Do you see anything that catches your eye?

http://luminalacquer.bigcartel.com/

5 comments:

  1. This glitter is really cute! I like how it has hearts but it's not all pink so you can still wear it when it's not Valentine's day :) great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute mani. The glitter nail polish looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this manicure is really cute Melissa ! Love it !
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice glitter mix--the gold hearts are especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I need this. It is so adorable!! Love the colours and the hearts, and I'm crazy about the way you paired it too. To the Wish List, away! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)