Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wet N Wild Spoiled I'm So Jaded

Wet N Wild I'm So Jaded is my favorite polish from the Spoiled line. It's a gorgeous bright lime green, with a touch of neon, and gold shimmer. I wanted it right away when I saw swatches and I'm so glad it doesn't disappoint for me!


I can't stop staring at my nails while wearing it! It's bright and so pretty. If it weren't for the shimmer, I don't think I'd love it as much. It's a perfect color for summer and it would look amazing with a tan. Oh, and trust me, it looks way better in person! It was hard to capture how bright it is.


The formula isn't anything to write home about, it's kind of thick, but easy to work with. After three coats there is a tad VNL but it's not that noticeable and thicker coats could fix that. The drying time was average. The brush is wide and fluffy, but it was fine for me. Better than I expected. My only complaint is that it's cut irregularly with one bristle sticking out and too much polish pools in the brush.


My review might not show it, but I'm in love with I'm So Jaded! It's become one of my favorite greens. I have nothing remotely like it. It only cost me 99 cents and that makes my wallet very happy!

4 comments:

  1. This is a really awesome green!! And yayy for 99 cents, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since I've tried ACid/DC by catruce, I adore bright, lime, acidy greens! This one looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee ! That's a vibrant green !! :) :)

    Btw I saw your comment on a blog about OPI black spotted. I'm doing a CP for it in France if you want ;)


    http://polishsale.livejournal.com/364303.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)