Saturday, April 6, 2013

China Glaze Fancy Pants

I didn't plan on getting anything from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection. It's not that the colors aren't beautiful, they are, and I definitely could use some pastels in my collection, but I didn't feel like I absolutely needed any of them. Then, I saw Fancy Pants in person and I had to get it!


Fancy Pants is kind of complex. Is it purple, is it blue? Sometimes it looks more purple to me, but it definitely leans blue. It looks different in certain lighting. I must say this polish is insanely gorgeous! The pinky purple shimmer really takes it to the next level. I had some trouble capturing it in photos, so trust me when I say this, it is much better in person.

The formula was awesome. It was buttery and easy to apply. I only needed two coats for opacity. There was hardly any clean up either, which was an added bonus.


Fancy Pants is a must have from the Avant Garden collection in my opinion! This might be one of my favorite China Glaze polishes so far this year.

3 comments:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)