Monday, April 8, 2013

Urban Outfitters Oyster

A few weeks ago I purchased two of my first Urban Outfitters nail polishes. The first one, Mystic was one that I already knew I wanted before going, but the second, I got for no real reason other than I needed a polish to take part in the 2 for $8 and it was a pretty choice. Without further ado, here is Oyster!


In one word Oyster can be described as gorgeous! It is a sheer topcoat packed with a beautiful mixture of pink and purple glass fleck like shimmer. I love moving the bottle around and looking at the flash of colors. In my pictures it is layered over China Glaze Fancy Pants, which already has beautiful pink shimmer, so the two together ended up being a perfect match. If it looks this good over purple, I can't wait to see how it looks over black.

The polish was really easy to work with, I have no complaints. It wasn't thin, but not terribly thick either. I only needed one coat to get the desired look. As for the drying time, it wasn't super fast but I can deal with that.



I'm so, so glad I picked up Oyster! As far as I know, I have nothing else like it. If you go to Urban Outfitters often, I recommend checking this one out. It's a great layering polish that I'm sure would look amazing over different colors.

3 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty over Fancy Pants! I love the shimmers in there! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I've still yet to try their polishes! Great picks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urban Outfitters have been putting out some outstanding colors haven't they? I need to make a trip and stalk up. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)