Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Burlington Coat Factory, Sephora, and indie haul!

I mentioned on Thursday that I went shopping and bought 19 polishes. I went to TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Burlington Coat Factory, and Sephora. I went back to Sephora the next day and came home with six new polishes. I also received an order from Pretty & Polished and Smitten polish about a week ago and a KBShimmer order on Friday. I figured it was no better time than to do a haul post!

TJ Maxx:

Barielle 5 pack with Swizzle Stick, Falling Star, Snow Day, Jordana's Skinny Jeans, and Out-Grey-Geous- $7.99. My huge lemming for Falling Star has officially been killed! I was incredibly excited to find it.

OPI 2 Pack with Stranger Tides and Skull and Glossbones- $7.99. Big lemmings killed with this pack!


Marshall's:

Orly Perfect Pair Pack with Go Deeper and Monster Mash- $6.99. There were so many awesome Orly packs to choose from but it was perfect that this one has the two FX glitters that I have been wanting the most.

Sation Nail Lacquer in Lollipop! Goes The Princess, Love Is In The Heir, and Chocolate Chip Resistant- $2.99 each. These are my first polishes from Sation, so I'm excited to try them.


OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener and an OPI bangle bracelet- $6.00. I saw this on my previous trip to Marshall's but I couldn't pass it up this time as it was on clearance and it was the last set. The bracelet it comes with is super cute! 


Burlington Coat Factory:

Color Club Halo Hues in Blue Heaven, Cloud Nine, Angel Kiss, and Cherubic- $3.98 each. I almost didn't go to Burlington but was so happy that I did. I was going to get these no matter the price but was shocked to find out that they were so cheap.


Sephora:

Sephora by OPI Looks Like Rain Dear, Mauve-ie Star In The Making, Traffic Stopper Copper, I'm With Brad, Just A Little Dangerous (totally forgot to get a picture of this one, sorry!), and It's Real 18k Gold Top Coat (x3)- $4.50 each. This brand is being discontinued, so I have been taking full advantage of it. These all come from three different Sephora's, at two different malls. One of the stores was in JCPenney's. Like I mentioned in my previous post, the It's Real 18k Gold Top Coat were also $4.50, originally $30.


Pretty & Polished:

Punk'd Up Betty, Boy Bleu, and Sand Art- $7.00 each, plus shipping. I've been wanting these polishes for the longest time and when I found out that they were going to be discontinued from the brand once sold out, I finally got them for myself. As of right now Sand Art and Boy Bleu are still in stock.

Smitten Polish:


Candy Kisses-9.00, plus shipping. This polish is so cute! I didn't think Noelie was creating this one anymore, so I had to get it when I saw it listed in her shop.


KBShimmer:

Proud Peacock and Sugar Plum Faerie- $8.75 each and The Peach Pit and Field of Greens- $5.00 each, plus shipping. Sugar Plum Faerie and Proud Peacock are core colors, but The Peach Pit and Field of Greens are from the recently released super special edition Misfits collection. They're actually sold out and won't be produced again.


So that's it for now! I don't feel incredibly guilty for these purchases, because most everything I bought was for a deal and in a way, I feel like it justifies my spending. I usually don't post prices in my haul, but I wanted to share my awesome deals with you! I have decided that I'm not going to be putting myself on a no buy, because it clearly does not work.

4 comments:

  1. Omg I can't believe you found those OPI's from the Pirates collection! That's such a great find

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ totally agree with that!! I wish I picked up more of the colors from the Pirate collection when it was more readily available. Now I'm kicking myself. Great haul post, can't wait to see the swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a nice haul!! Yay for getting your lemmings! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)