Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pop Culture Cosmetics Christmas Eve

It's Christmas! Merry Christmas to those that are celebrating. I just plan on staying home with my family, opening gifts, eating good food, and watching some holiday movies. I had planned to do my nails for Christmas, but I didn't find any spare time, so here is the mani that I wore for Christmas eve.


This is Pop Culture Cosmetics Christmas Eve. I chose to wear it for obvious reasons. I saw a swatch of it many few weeks ago and ever since then, I wanted it for myself. I'm glad I bought it because it's gorgeous! It's a pretty mix of glitters in Christmas colors. There are green and red circles, gold and silver hexes, super tiny glitters in various colors, and even cute stars, holographic silver bells, and red hearts! The silver bells are probably my favorite. This was my first time wearing a polish that has them.



What you see is just one coat! It was easy to apply and I had no trouble whatsoever getting any of the bigger glitters on the brush. The base I used was two coats of Sinful Colors Last Chance, which is actually mislabeled as Calypso. I've been on the lookout for a cheap dark green and this one is perfect, I love it.

I love this polish, it's perfect for the holiday season. I hope you have a great day, whatever it is you plan to do!

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are as sparkly as a Christmas Tree!! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing with just that one coat! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mani! Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)