Sunday, December 22, 2013

OPI All Sparkly And Gold & Hit Polish Holiday Cheer

I've been working about 6 days straight and today is my first day off. I'm going to dinner with my family later tonight and after were going to drive around to see some Christmas lights. I actually work tomorrow morning from 1-9 am, so I'm going to enjoy my time off while I can. Today I have a really fun Christmas mani for you!

First off, here is my base, OPI All Sparkly and Gold, which is an antique darkened gold glitter in a clear base. At first I wasn't going to buy it but the more I saw swatches, the more I wanted it. I'm glad I bought it because it's a beauty. I used two coats.



Now here are two coats of Hit Polish Holiday Cheer layered on top. It is Christmas in a bottle! There are small silver and gold circle glitters, larger red and green circle glitters, small green and silver white bar glitters, small gold squares, and green, white, and red hexagons. Some of the pieces are even holographic. It was super easy to apply and had amazing glitter coverage.




I absolutely LOVE this glitter. It is my favorite Christmas mani to date. It held up really well too. I had no chips, just some fading around the tips. 

Sadly, Holiday Cheer is no longer available. Here's some more sad news. Hit Polish is actually closing their shop indefinitely and everything is being sold at discounted prices. I will really miss their polishes, as they have become one of my favorite indie brands. I'm so glad I was able to buy their beautiful polishes while I could.

For those interested, here is the link to their shop. They will be closing for good on January 10th, so if you see anything you want, now is the time to get it.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer

4 comments:

  1. I love the opi gold. IT's one of my favourites from that collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic holiday mani! This is so festive and full of cheer. Bummer about Hit Polish. I just discovered it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holiday Cheer looks great over the gold! I hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gold is so pretty, and I love how you added a colorful glitter on top. The combination is stunning! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)