Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 13 Favorite Manis of 2013!

I've been off from work for a couple of days, which is nice, because I can finally take time to relax. The holiday hours were starting to wear me out. I'm actually sick right now with a cold, but I'm feeling a little better. I painted my nails a few days ago and have been meaning to post it, but I haven't been able to take decent pictures. Anyway, it's New Year's Eve and because of that I threw together a post of 13 of my favorite manis in 2013. Here they are!

1. OPI Sparrow Me The Drama & Revlon Girly


2. China Glaze Elephant Walk & KBShimmer Elle


3. KBShimmer Don't Teal Anyone


4. All That Glitters I'm Sprung


5. Windestine Peacekeeper


6. China Glaze Grape Pop & Hit Polish Represent


7. Essie Coat Azure & Hit Polish Mr. Bubble



8. China Glaze It's Alive & China Glaze Graffiti Glitter


9. Pahlish Train Underwater & Candy Lacquer Candy Dots


10. Pahlish Lady Of Raynham Hall & Hit Polish Jack Loves Sally



11. China Glaze Recycle & Different Dimension Have The Lambs Stopped Screaming?


12. China Glaze Recycle & Red Dog Designs M-I-C-K-E-Y



13. OPI All Sparkly And Gold & Hit Polish Holiday Cheer


As you can see I love glitter and my nails went through a lot of different lengths. I would have had more favorites had I actually been able to wear many more of my polishes. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your New Year's Eve and stay safe, whatever you plan to do!

3 comments:

  1. These are some great picks! I love how you paired them together. :)
    Happy new year! Hope 2014 brings for you lots of happiness! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful favorites this year! Happy New Year, Melissa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks, all of them!! I love how you pair those glitter toppers... I need to take a lesson from you! Happy New Year!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)