Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hit Polish Antique Rose

I've been wanting to wear a lot of girly and romantic manis lately, especially with Valentine's Day coming up. Today I have one that I absolutely love! Here's Hit Polish Antique Rose layered over OPI My Vampire Is Buff.


Antique Rose is without a doubt one of my favorite polishes by Hit Polish. It's a very beautiful combination of gold and rose hexagons, in various sizes, and circle glitter. I used My Vampire Is Buff as my base because I love that it's a creamy, light nude and it's mellow, in comparison to a stark white. Both polishes were easy to apply. I used two coats of My Vampire Is Buff and Antique Rose had great glitter coverage in just one coat. It dried surprisingly smooth for a glitter, so I just needed one coat of top coat.


I don't know why but my pinky looks so weird in most of the pictures I took, so I had a hard time choosing what ones to add for this post. Oh and try to ignore the top coat that looks like dry skin. I didn't realize until I was editing.



Polishes like Antique Rose remind me why I love Hit Polish so much! Though they are closed, they still remain to be one of my favorite indie brands.

I don't have many plans for this weekend, but I am definitely going to be waching the Los Angeles Kings and Anaheim Ducks game that's taking place at the Dodger Stadium tonight. My dad's actually going to it with one of his co-workers! I'm so jealous. Well, I hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)