Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Laquerlicious Twinkling Lights

Today I have a super gorgeous polish to share with you! I'm currently wearing it as we speak and I had all intentions to wear it before the Christmas season was over, but life got in the way. Home Alone was playing while I painted my nails and it actually made me feel like the holiday season was still here, so to me it's still seasonal appropriate. Anyway, enough of my rambling, here is Laquerlicious Twinkling Lights!


Twinkling Lights marks the first time I am wearing a Laquerlicious and there's no better way than to start with a bang! It's a shimmery goldish base with gold and silver glitter in various shapes and sizes, as well as tiny multicolored glitter. Like I said, it is so gorgeous and stunning! It really does twinkle. I saw swatches online and I knew I just had to have it. As far as I know it's very unique too. It was a little thick but not nearly as thick as other polishes I've used and I had no trouble whatsoever in application. It was also opaque enough that I didn't have to use a base for it. Two coats gave perfect coverage. It didn't dry completely smooth but it wasn't very gritty either. I just used two coats of top coat and all was good.




I'm so happy with Twinkling Lights! It's beautiful, unique, and one of my favorite Christmas polishes to date. What I love most is that it can easily be worn anytime of the year, especially on a day where you feel like wearing something sparkly.

It's on sale right now at Laquerlicious for just $5! I don't know how many are left in stock, so go and get yourself a bottle! You won't regret it.

 http://www.laquerlicious.com/

1 comment:

  1. I've really been loving gold polishes like this! The colored glitter really set it off too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)