Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing

Lately, I've been crazy about Sinful Colors cremes. For the most part they have great formulas and they're incredibly affordable at just $1.99 a bottle. Sometimes I'm wary about spending $9 on a creme because I could end up not liking the color or the formula might not be great. I've added so many of their cremes to my stash over the past few months and now I finally have a better range of undies for my large glitter collection. Today I'm going to be showing you one that I recently bought at my local Big Lots. Here is Sweet Nothing.


Sweet Nothing is such a pretty shade of blue. It's on the turquoise side, but not as green. It's not totally unique but in my collection it is. It's pretty much perfect. The formula was nothing short of amazing. It was creamy and applied like butter. It had great coverage on just the first coat alone but a second was needed due to some bare spots. Still, two coats is pretty impressive. It was pretty shiny on its own but I did use some top coat because I woke up the next morning with slight sheet marks. No biggie though!


I'm in love with this polish. Because the Sugar Rush collection was limited edition, I don't think you can still find it at Walgreens but if you have a local Big Lots, it's worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)