Monday, August 18, 2014

Hit Polish Nail Lacquer Celebrate

Today I have a 4th of July mani that I had every intention of posting last month but as you can see I am very late. I don't recall painting my nails last year for the occasion so I was super excited to play with some patriotic polishes this time around. It was also the first time I had painted my nails in several weeks after they had suffered a bad break. The polish I used is a fairly new glitter from one of my favorite brands, Hit Polish. It's called Celebrate. Here it is!

 
Celebrate is a stunning mix of gold, red, silver, and blue glitters in hexagons, circles, squares, moons, shreds, and stars. On top of that there's the prettiest holographic shimmer. I love it so much! I just had to have it the minute I saw it listed in the shop. It's really stunning.

I layered one coat of Celebrate over Sinful Colors Endless Blue which is seriously awesome. It might just be my most favorite blue creme. It was opaque in just one coat! It can't get any better than that. I totally forgot to take a picture of it but I will definitely be pulling it out to wear it again. Celebrate was amazing to work with. Each dip of the brush provided a lot of glitter and the coverage was great. I used just one coat of it. I topped it off with a coat of Rica Glossy Glam for a completely smooth finish.



I'm really bummed that I wasn't able to take better pictures of this mani. They don't do the polish any justice. I wish you could see how beautiful this combo was in person. I just had the hardest time capturing it. I provided a bottle shot so you can see all of the amazing glitter up close. I will definitely be wearing it again so I'm hoping next time to get better pictures of it.

Celebrate is still available in the shop but there's only 7 bottles left and I'm not sure if it's being restocked. Hit Polish as of right now is having a 30% off sale, no code needed.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is a good one!

1 comment:

  1. That's a fun glitter, and I can see why you love it so much. It looks great paired with Endless Blue... very appropriate for 4th of July. I find with reflective holographic glitters, it's always hard to capture all the flashes of color in there, but I think you did a great job. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)