Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sinful Colors Thimbleberry

I am finally back to posting! I didn't think taking a few days off from blogging would turn into a two month hiatus, not that I ever planned on staying gone this long. It started with a really bad nail break and I really didn't really feel like doing anything with them. I've also just been doing a lot of stuff during the summer with my family. Some beach trips, swimming just about every day I can, going to fun places, my sister's baby shower, and a week trip to Palm Springs. Not to mention working too. I have missed the heck out of playing with polish and blogging. The mani I'm showing you today was done right before my bad breakage. Here is Sinful Colors Thimbleberry.


Thimbleberry is a creme polish with red, pink, coral, and orange tones in it. I would say it's more red and coral than anything else but the other tones are still there. I seriously love everything about this color, especially how it looked on me. I don't like reds that much but this one is so wearable for me. It's not too red, thanks to the lovely coral tones. It was creamy and applied effortlessly on the nail. I only used two coats but looking at some pictures I can see some VNL, though it's not too noticeable.


While it's a gorgeous polish, I had one hell of a time trying to capture it on camera. It looked different in each lighting. It was either too pink or way too orange. My pictures aren't totally true to how it looked, but they're not too far off either. It was so much more vibrant in person.

So, what do you think about Thimbleberry? I love it and I think it would look great on just about everyone. You also can't beat the $1.99 price. I have something pretty over it in the next post, so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)