Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hit Polish Peas In A Pod

Hi! I am back today with a beautiful polish that I wore several weeks ago. It's Hit Polish Peas In A Pod. It's sadly no longer available from the brand but I was lucky enough to find a bottle in a blog sale. Don't you just love when that happens?

Peas In A Pod is a pea green with a gorgeous holographic effect, which is on the medium side. It's not weak but it's not crazy strong either. I actually like it. The formula couldn't have been any better. It was creamy and applied like butter. I don't exactly remember how many coats I wore but I'm guessing two.


I took a ton of photos and while a lot of them turned out nice, I just wasn't satisfied with how the holo looked in them. They weren't coming out right. I edit my pictures on Picmonkey and usually I just crop them and I'm done. This time I used the "auto adjust" option to bring out the holo in my photos, which ended up working. I just might have to try that more often in the future.



Peas In A Pod is a lovely holographic polish that I'm happy I was able to get my hands on. It's just another reason why I'm in love with blog sales. It's a shame that it's no longer available. Fortunately Hit Polish has several other gorgeous polishes worth checking out. Their 30% off sale ends tomorrow!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)