Monday, March 19, 2012

My Late St. Patty's Day Nails!

I've been in Las Vegas for the past three days and just got back this morning. I was totally ready to post this on St. Patrick's Day, but for some reason my laptop wanted to import every photo, not just the new ones. I'm not sure why, I've never had a problem with it before. Anyways, I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day! I didn't get lucky in Vegas, but I had a great time!

Without further ado, my St. Patty's Day nails! I painted them the day I left. The first two pictures are from the hotel and the last two are at home.





This combination is Sally Hansen Green With Envy and Sinful Colors Call You Later on top. I love it! This is my second time wearing Green With Envy and it's a great cream. The first time I wore it, OPI Glow Up Already was on top. I thought about using that combination again, but I purposely got Call You Later (only $0.99 at Walgreens!) for St. Patty's Day. To be honest, the formula wasn't bad but I had problems with it. Maybe I put it on when the cream wasn't dry enough but it dragged and smeared a little. Luckily, top coat evened things out. By the way, Wet N' Wild Show Me The Money from the new Spoiled line seems to be a dupe.

My nails didn't exactly give me the luck I was hoping for in Vegas, but I was happy with the nice comments I got on them! I hope the rest of you had a lucky day.

5 comments:

  1. Very festive!! I almost used that Sinful color in my St. Patty's Day mani but it was already so blinged out that I didn't need to lol =) The green looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time in Vegas! The mani looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice mani! The glitter goes nicely with the green base! Lovely pics! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this!! Glad you had fun in Vegas. I hope to go there for the first time in June ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the green base color! I bought this too, but it got goopy so I had to return it :/ Did that happen with your mani?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)