Sunday, July 14, 2013

Guest Post At ::pretty::tough::nails::!

Hey everyone! Today I have my first guest post for Thithi over at ::pretty::tough nails::. If you don't already follow her, you totally should! She has pretty amazing swatches and very pretty nails too! Here is a one of the pictures of my manicure that I wore for the guest post.

Isn't she a beauty? Read the post if you want to know more about it!


Well, I hope you're all having a great day! I'm finally off work for a few days, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I'm thinking about hitting up the beach again!

1 comment:

  1. Great mani!
    I hope you're enjoying your time off and the beach!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)