Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Never Ending Haul Part 1!

I've been wanting to do a haul post for the longest time but I've been putting it off. I finally took one afternoon about two weeks ago and all I did was take a bazillion photos of polish. The last haul I did was after my vacation in Las Vegas during the summer, so keep in mind that the polishes I'm going to be showing you in these upcoming posts were bought over the course of 9 months. Some were bought from the actual website and others from blog sales. Also, I'm grouping everything together by brand and not when they were bought. Without further ado, here are my pretties! Just a warning, it's very picture heavy!

365 Days of Color Frolicking and Marshmallow Lilypad

All That Glitters Eggnog Wasted
 

Aphrodite Lacquers Ambrosia

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer St. Nick's Treats

China Glaze Breakin', Love Marilyn, and Orange You Hot?

China Glaze Sea Horshin' Around, Tail Me Something, and Wish On A Starfish

Cult Nails I Got Distracted

Dandy Nails Chilled Down


Darling Diva 1999 and Cheer Bear

Darling Diva Menage a Trois, The Opera House, and Fuuuuuudge

 
Different Dimension Boo, Doppelganger, and Gumdrops

Different Dimension Have The Lambs Stopped Screaming, That's Snow Joke, and I Ate His Liver With Some Fava Beans and A Nice Chianti

Elevation Polish Aguja St. Exupery

Elixir Lacquers Blitz With A Glitz and Wynter Wonders

Esmaltes da Kelly Ana Carolina and Camila

 Esmaltes da Kelly Esme Anne, Jasper Whitlock, and Renesmee

GlitterDaze Birthday Bownanza and Parfait Amour

Hare Polish Anemone Gardens

Hare Polish Asteroid Turf, Cast In Bronze, and Electric Flame

Hare Polish Flight of The Flamingos, Peepshow Magique, Rococo Grandeur, and Swanky Soiree

Hit Polish A Certian Romance, Antique Rose, and Beautiful Oblivion

Hit Polish Egyptian Goddess, Enchanted, and Funfetti. D&R Apothecary is the name the brand used to go by before becoming Hit Polish. Also, this brand has been out of business for a few months but I just found out some exciting news. They're reopening their shop on May 15th!

Hit Polish Holiday Cheer, I'm All Ogre It, and Innocence

Hit Polish Jack Loves Sally, Kit & Caboodle, and Lilac-crowned Parrot

Hit Polish Mr. Bubbles, Periwinkle Blues (glitter topper), and Periwinkle Blues (crelly version)

Hit Polish Poison Ivy, Precious Metals, and Princessa

Hit Polish Radiant Orchid, Rainbow Fish, and Rainbow Sherbet

Hit Polish Represent, Retro Chic, and She's A Glamazon

Hit Polish Solar Flare, Space Cadet, and Spring's Arrival

Hit Polish Stairway To The Sky, Strawberry Daiquiri, and Steampunk Revival

Hit Polish Teal Me About It, Understated Elegance, and Ursula

Hit Polish Calla Lily, Cloud Daisies, Sapphire, and Dragonscale

Hit Polish English Garden, Nautical Nonsense, Pinkeye Nebula, and Rachel's 35th Birthday!

Hit Polish Snow White, Something About Peri, t.E.o.G Nebula, and Under The Sea

So that's it for Part 1 of my haul! I haven't gotten around to wearing most of these, as well as the others I'm going to show you in Part 2, so in a way, this is a look into my massive amount of untrieds. I already have part 2 and 3 ready to go so those will be up very soon. How was your week? I've actually been working a lot this week but it's been nice keeping busy. I'm heading into work very soon, so if I don't post anything tomorrow, Happy Easter! I hope it's a great one. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Holy CARP what a haul!! Those are so pretty each and every one of them. I'm already googling some of those to see what the swatches look like. Those Different Dimensions look fabulous, and I love those Darling Divas! And those ChG are lovely... I hope you get a chance to try them all out!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)