Monday, August 11, 2014

Laquerlicious Gold Digger

Hi! It feels so good to be back to posting. I have such a gorgeous glitter to show you today. I wore it a while back layered over Sinful Colors Thimbleberry, shown in my previous post. It's from one of my favorite brands, Laquerlicious. As of right now, it's still available in the shop. Here is Gold Digger!


Gold Digger is a beautiful and sparkly gold glitter. It has both metallic and holographic glitters. At first I used it for an accent mani but I loved the gold so much over Sinful Colors Thimbleberry, that I decided to top the rest of my nails with it. I really loved the combination! It was really bold and eye catching. I feel like the two colors were made for each other. Gold Digger applied easily and had great glitter coverage in just one coat. I purposely made sure to use thin coats but according to the Laquerlicious store, Gold Digger can reach opacity in just two coats. How awesome is that?



If you're looking for an awesome gold glitter, Gold Digger is a perfect choice! It's gorgeous and has such a pretty sparkle to it. I've already tried it over another color, which I'll  be posting another time. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)