Monday, July 16, 2012

ULTA Orange You Glad It's Summer?

Today I have another polish that was sent to me by the awesome Rach from stuff i (s)watched. It's ULTA Orange You Glad It's Summer?, an orange creme. Prior to getting it, I had no orange polishes or any ULTA's either, so it was the perfect addition to my stash.


I've always thought I wouldn't like orange on me, but I was wrong! I really like this! It's super pretty and flattering. I would say that it has a touch of coral. It seems to dry a tad darker than the bottle color and it's also darker in person.

The formula wasn't the best, but not the worst either. It was streaky and a little sheer, but it was better by the third coat. There are still some bald spots, but hardly. It didn't take as long to dry as I thought it would. I also used Revlon Just Tinted Shiny Top Coat, also given to me by Rach, and I like it!



I love this orange! I'm really glad to have it. It reminds me that I should step out of my comfort zone and try out some more orange polishes in the future.

5 comments:

  1. I like orange for a change of pace but it's not my favorite color on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, this looks awesome on you!!! The coral is what killed it for me (my skin tone sometimes ... ugh). I'm so glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like orange on you! It looks fun and flattering! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is such a great orange! I really like it on you! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)