Thursday, February 28, 2013

Milani Hi-Tech

Lately I can't get enough of my holos! Today, I have another from the Milani 3D Holographic collection and one of my favorites, Hi-Tech.


Hi-Tech is a bright, springy green holo. Sigh, it's gorgeous! It has the strongest holo effect out of all the others in the collection. I love it. My pictures had to be slightly color corrected. The originals did not do justice for this polish. It's so much better in person though.

The formula and application were good. It had a few dragging issues but nothing that couldn't be fixed. It was also very fast drying. It was thin so three coats were needed for it to be opaque. Top coat didn't seem to affect it. 



Maybe now you can see why Hi-Tech is one of my favorites! It's not only gorgeous but unique too. If you love green and holo, then this polish is for you.

6 comments:

  1. I have this one and it's awesome, I swatched it the other night for the first time, it's on my list of things to wear SOON, looks great on you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how pretty! I love the fresh green color and the holo effect is awesome! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too! I think this one and the purple are the most holographic from Milani's line. So pretty~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this one is still in my untrieds. It's a gorgeous holo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love holo finish and green color so I'm just stunned with this polish :)
    I wish I had that bottle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous holo! I love the Milani holos! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)