Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pure Ice Private Show (Butter London The Black Knight dupe)

Pure Ice recently released 29 new polishes to their line and there's a lot of glitters in that mix. Just the other day I picked up three of them, one of which I'm showing you today. It's Private Show, a mix of multicolored glitter in a black base.
 

And yes, Private Show is a Butter London The Black Knight dupe. This is perfect for me because I've been lemming after The Black Knight for a while. I just haven't been able to bring myself to spend $14. However, a $1.97 is very doable.

Formula wise, it's good. Sometimes you get what you pay for, but in this case, you get good quality. I have actually never had a problem with my other Pure Ice polishes. This was two easy coats and two coats of top coat.



I'm really happy with Private Show. It's gorgeous and it doesn't make my wallet sad. I'd suggest picking it up while you can because I'm not sure if it's a permanent color in the Pure Ice line. You can find it at Walmart.

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love all those colorful glitters in the dark base! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAAAAAAT!!! A TBK dupe?!
    I'm almost half way out of black knight so I seriously need to go look at this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty. I have to wander right over to Walmart to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at Walmart. I totally forgot that it looks exactly like black night

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt even know there was a dupe for this!! Love it! And the price point BLOWS bL out of the water! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)