Tuesday, March 26, 2013

KBShimmer Elle

For Christmas, I was happy to receive indie polishes that I had been wanting for a while. KBShimmer was one of the brands I had been lusting after and today I have one of them to show you. Elle was one of the top polishes I wanted from the brand.


Elle is from the KBShimmer Circus collection. It's a beautiful grey jelly packed with pink, gray, and white glitter in various shapes and sizes. The combination of grey and pink together is absolutely gorgeous. The polish itself is really unique, at least to me.

I contemplated wearing it alone but I decided to conserve it, so I layered two coats over one coat of China Glaze Elephant Walk, which made a great match. The formula on Elle was good. It had great coverage and thankfully no fishing was required.


I'm so happy with Elle! I have no complaints, I love everything about it. So far, I'm impressed with KBShimmer and I can't wait to wear my others.

4 comments:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)