Friday, March 8, 2013

Hard Candy Sugar Rush & Jelly Bean Blue

Today I have more of the Hard Candy Candy Sprinkles polishes to share! This time the colors I paired together are Sugar Rush and Jelly Bean Blue.


Sugar Rush is a white polish packed with black and silver glitter. It totally reminds me of Cookies & Cream ice cream. Jelly Bean Blue is a light blue base with blue and black glitter. I love both of them!

As with the two other polishes from the Candy Sprinkles line that I've worn, these ones were easy to apply, fast drying, and I was able to reach opacity in just two coats. I only needed two coats of top coat to make them smooth.


I have yet to be disappointed with the Candy Sprinkles polishes! If you want them for yourself, all 9 shades are available at Walmart and retail for around $4.

3 comments:

  1. wow, lovely blog!

    i have a new post on how to make clover cupcakes
    what do you think?

    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two look so cute and fun on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely! Yep, definitely have to check out Walmart some time...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)