Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hit Polish Beetlejuice Potion

I have another beautiful Halloween polish to share with you. It's a recently new one in my collection and it happens to be from one of my favorite indie brands, Hit Polish. Here is Beetlejuice Potion!


Beetlejuice Potion is a glitter topper consisting of black, white, and iridescent glitters, along with green flakies and there's even the prettiest green shimmer. I cannot express how gorgeous this polish is! I love looking at in the bottle but it's just as lovely on the nails too. It's pretty much perfect.

I knew I wanted to layer this over a gray because it looked seriously amazing over each one that I tested it over. It was a hard decision so in the end I decided to use all of them! It's sort of like an ombre but with glitter. I really love the way it turned out! From index to pinky I used one coat of Sinful Colors Cool Gray, two coats of Frankly, I Don't Give A-dam, two coats of China Glaze Recycle, and two coats of Sephora by OPI Break A Leg Warmer. On my thumb I used LynBDesigns White Fang. I topped off each nail with one coat of Beetlejuice Potion. The glitter came out with no problem and applied easily. I used two coats of Rica Glossy Glam for a smooth finish.



I was crazy impressed with how long my mani lasted. I wore it for four days and I only had fading at the tips. Rica Glossy Glam really works! I am running low so I'm going to have to get another bottle soon.

I absolutely love Beetlejuice Potion. It's crazy pretty and I think it would look great on several colors. It's still available for purchase in both Hit Polish stores, along with several other beautiful Halloween themed polishes.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer
http://www.storenvy.com/stores/128584-hit-polish-nail-lacquer

2 comments:

  1. Great job with this manicure, Melissa, the ombre look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! I could not for the life of me decide what gray to choose so I'm glad I went with the ombre. It turned out better than I expected.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)