Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lumina Lacquer The Sorcerer's Haunted Mansion

Hello! I have yet another Halloween inspired mani today. One of my favorite indie brands, Lumina Lacquer created a few Mickey themed polishes a while back. I wanted them but I never did pull the trigger. Several months down the road I found a bottle of the The Sorcerer's Haunted Mansion through a blog sale and this time I was very quick to buy it. I have been wanting to wear it for a while and I finally did about a week ago. Here it is!


The Sorcerer's Haunted Mansion is a mix of black, gray, gold, and silver glitters all in a clear base that also has a pretty but subtle gold shimmer. There are hexes, moons, and of course Mickey heads. Some of the glitters are holo, which is my favorite kind. It's a beauty.

I wasn't sure what to wear it over at first but after testing it over China Glaze Recycle, my mind was set. I used two coats of Recycle and just one coat of The Sorcerer's Haunted Mansion. I let my bottle sit upside down before applying and it really helped with application. The Mickey glitters didn't come out as much as I hoped they would but I was still pleased. I got one on my pinky nail and middle finger nail, though some of that one got buried by the base. I topped it off with two coats of Rica Glossy Glam.


I am so in love with The Sorcerer's Haunted Mansion! It's gorgeous but the fact that it's Mickey/Disney inspired makes me love it that much more. Sadly this one is no longer available from Lumina Lacquer but it's definitely worth grabbing if you come across a bottle.

4 comments:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)