Saturday, February 22, 2014

OPI My Favorite Ornament

I'm alive! I've been sick with a cold but I'm finally getting better. Another reason why I haven't been posting as much is that I've been spending time writing and reading. If you haven't read the book Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, you should! I read it in a day, I loved it so much. Not to mention, I've been watching a lot of the Men's Olympic hockey. I'm so bummed that Team USA got beat by Canada yesterday but at the same time, I'm really happy for my LA Kings players that now have a chance at the gold medal. I'll be rooting for them. So, that's what I've been up to, but enough of that, here is OPI My Favorite Ornament.


My Favorite Ornament is from OPI's 2013 Mariah Carey holiday collection. The Christmas season might be over but I can never get tired of a gorgeous gold. This one is amazing! I love it so much. It's so sparkly. It was super easy to apply and I only needed two coats. It also dried really fast and was left with a sandy type finish but two coats of top coat made it completely smooth and shiny.



I wanted something beautiful but simple and My Favorite Ornament definitely fit the bill. You should totally do yourself a favor and get yourself a bottle. It's a beauty. Because I love glitter I couldn't help but add one over it. I'll be showing you that in my next post. Until then, have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Aaugh, totally smacking my forehead right now! I came so close to picking this one up today, but I put it back down. I clearly need it, though--it's so pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can resist a beautiful sparkly gold? gold looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)