Saturday, March 15, 2014

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Flower Child

Sometimes I feel like the worst blogger in the world. I've been feeling so lazy when it comes to posting. That and I've been watching non-stop episodes of one of my favorite shows, Gossip Girl on Netflix. I'm just about done with season two. Today have a really pretty polish that I bought from a blog sale many weeks ago. Here's Whimsical Ideas by Pam Flower Child.


Flower Child is a lavender crelly with pink and purple glitters. I absolutely love everything about it, from the base color to the glitters which are beautiful. I really like that Flower Child is soft and delicate but it's far from boring. I think it's perfect for those days when you want to wear something that's beautiful but subtle. It had a really awesome formula. It was opaque in two coats but I felt the need to add a third. It dried with a really great shine and smoothness, but I still used a coat of top coat, as usual. I painted my nails on a day that was somewhat sunny but I didn't take pictures until the next day, which was a rainy and gloomy one. Just my luck. The last one was taken in my bedroom.



I am so in love with Flower Child! I am really impressed with my first polish from Whimsical Ideas by Pam. I've been wanting to try this brand for a while. By the way, Flower Child is being discontinued so if you want it, now's your chance.

https://www.facebook.com/whimsicalideasbypam

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and perfect for spring! I've been curious about her polishes as well but haven't gotten my brain wrapped around the idea of ordering directly from her. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)