Friday, April 12, 2013

China Glaze Galactic Gray

I have another China Glaze Hologlam polish today! This time, it's Galactic Gray. Here are pictures!

As the name obviously gives away, Galactic Gray is a gray holo that leans brown. I fell in love after the first stroke. It's just so pretty and the holo effect is absolutely gorgeous! It is the strongest out of the three I have and it might be the strongest in the collection. It too had a fantastic formula and was easy to work with. I was impressed with how self leveling it was. There was one nail that I applied it too thickly but it dried completely smooth. I only needed two coats and again, no top coat was used.



I can't explain how much I love Galactic Gray! I think it's a must have from the collection.

2 comments:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)