Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Color Club Wild At Heart

I have officially reached 100 posts! Today I have one of my favorite polishes that happens to be an awesome holo, Club Wild At Heart. It's the namesake from the 2009 collection and was my first polish from the brand. I've worn it before, but this is the first time I'm sharing it on my blog. It has been rather gloomy here in California for the past few days but the sun finally showed up yesterday and I was able to get some nice pictures.


Purple is one of my favorite colors and this one is amazing! I absolutely love it. It's so deep and rich. Of course the holo effect is absolutely gorgeous too. It is scattered but more than noticeable. It's strong in the bottle alone. It seriously has one of the best formulas I've ever worked with. It went on like butter, so creamy and easy to apply. What you see is just one coat! The drying time was decent as well. It's pure perfection and I couldn't be happier.


 Without topcoat:

The first time I wore Wild At Heart, I couldn't keep my eyes off it and it's definitely the same story this time! I'm happy to have this beauty in my stash. It's a definite must have from Color Club in my opinion. 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful purple! I need to try mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww happy 100th post hehe. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really pretty purple! Love the holo too! I can see why you love this one. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hundredth, Melissa! You picked a beauty for it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)