Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Indie Nail mail!

I finally caved and bought myself some indie polish that I've been wanting for a long time and others that I just bought on a whim. I am cringing over how much I have spent but the polish lover in me is very happy! Here is everything I got!

All That Glitters:
April Showers, I'm Sprung, and Spring Bling

Aphrodite Lacquers:
Inauspicious Stars, Story Of Woe, Two Star Crossed Lovers, and Violent Delights

Darling Diva:
Bitches Have Birthdays, Chandelle, Ringer, and Sakura

Llarowe:
Candeo Jellybean, Smitten Polish Glass Elevator, Hare Polish King Of Carat Flowers, Smitten Polish Pink Goes Good With Green, and Scofflaw Nail Varnish Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Pretty & Polished:
The King Of C-C-Cool and The Young Hero
Scofflaw Nail Varnish:
Flotsam & Jetsam

Windestine:
Crushed Rose In Spring, Pond Patrol, Rainy Day Blues, and Senescence (free polish with order)

So that's all of my nail mail I have for now! I cannot wait to start wearing them. I recently ordered five more polishes from Smitten and they're on the way to me as we speak. After those come, I'm not going to even try putting myself on a "no buy" but I am going to be a bit more cautious about my purchases. Wish me luck! I am officially indie obsessed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Can't wait to see swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O wow what a haul!! Looking forward to those swatches, especially those Smittens!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)