Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sephora By OPI I Only Shop Vintage

Today I have a polish that I found at T.J. Maxx about a month or so ago. It is Sephora By OPI I Only Shop Vintage, which was a great deal at just $3.99.


I Only Shop Vintage is a light caramel brown with beautiful golden shimmer. I don't have anything like it. I wasn't sure at first if it was a color for me, but I still wanted to give it a chance and I'm glad I did! I really, really like it! It is similar to China Glaze Fast Track, which I hope to get one day, but warmer. The shimmer is so gorgeous. I took more pictures in the shade than in the sun just so you could see it. The formula was easy to work with. It was sheer on the first coat, but it was perfect by the third.


I'm glad I went out of my polish comfort zone and bought I Only Shop Vintage. It ended up being a great decision because I really do love it. I won't hesitate to try polishes like it in the future.

6 comments:

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)