Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hit Polish Clearance Sale!

I didn't plan to post anything today but considering my new found love for Hit Polish, I just had to share this news with you all! Today I visited the Hit Polish Facebook page located here and saw that they are having a 50% Massive Clearance Sale on ALL of their polishes! They are making room for all of their new polishes coming this holiday season. Everything is selling fast, so if you've been thinking about making a purchase after seeing my past two posts, the time is now!

The sale is taking place on their Etsy site located here


Of course, I made a purchase! A really big one. I think it might be time to put myself on a no buy after this. We'll see how that works out. ;) Let me know if you end up buying anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)